On the 17th of November 2014, it will be one year since I have started blogging (WOW!!! I can’t even believe it myself). I have then started to reflect about things I have done and everything I am still yet to share with you and there is so much… so hang in there, I just need to prioritise!
One thing that I have wanted to do for a while is to offer you a chance to win a copy of the Tasty Food Photography e-book, which has been written by one of my favourite blogger, Lindsay from Pinch of Yum.
If you have been following me you know that this book is a key component of my food blogger photography kit and that together with my short photography course and practice this is how I learnt food photography.
This book is great because it covers it all (technical bits -shutter speed, aperture and ISO, lightning, composition, props and set up, editing and workflow) in a very approachable manner, with lots of pictures and examples.
You can read more about it on Lindsay and Bjork’s website but I have included two example pages below to give you a taste of it: one about the technical bits…
… and one about editing.
Et voilà! So if you want to enter the raffle, please have a look below! Fingers crossed :-)
The prize: A download of the Tasty food photography e-book, by Pinch of Yum, worth $19
How to enter: You can enter this competition in up to 6 different ways (!!!)
- By commenting on this blog post telling me why you would like to win this book and confirming your entry via the Gleam widget mentioning the name you commented with
- By following/visiting Croque-Maman/Pinch of Yum on various social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and confirming these entries via the Gleam widget
Closing date midnight 23rd November, 2014. Please read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions:
- This giveaway is open to all readers worldwide aged 18 or over with a working e-mail address.
- No purchase necessary.
- The winner will be chosen via Gleam using an online randomiser and his/her name will be displayed on this post. The Gleam draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 10 days another winner may be chosen. When the winner confirms his/her acceptance of the price, Pinch of Yum’s team will send out the prize.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- No cheating please! Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified. I will check the winning entry to see that you have met the requirements.
- There are six different ways to enter as per the “How to enter” section above.
Please note that this page includes some affiliate links. For more information, please refer to the affiliate disclaimer page.