This playful French children’s tableware set is 100% eco-friendly.
- An easy to wash (30ºC) Orangutan French toddler bib, made from 100% organic cotton
- A beautiful bamboo fibre dinner set made of an orange bowl, a lime plate and a white cup. The dinner set is as resistant as plastic or melamine but safer for your child’s health and more respectful of the environment
Please not that this set is designed for children over 3 years old. It can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher but it should not be used in the microwave.
This kit includes:
- a giant Orangutan bib (42 x 46 cm) made out of 100% organic GOTS cotton, ethically made in India with water based ink, azo-free, wash 30°C
- a shallow orange bowl (Ø 15 x 5 cm) + a lime plate (Ø 18 x 2.5 cm) + a white cup (Ø 8 x 7.5 cm) in bamboo fibre
- Food safe: BPA, PVC and Phthalates free
- Not suitable for children under 3
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Can be use daily
- Suitable for hot and cold foods and liquids,
- Should not be used in the microwave
- Please be advised that while these products are durable and long-lasting, this eco-friendly material is not unbreakable. It will not shatter like ceramic or glass but if dropped at a bad angle on a hard floor, a chip or crack may occur.
Designer: Coq-en-Pâte & Mibo for the giant bib, Ekobo for the shallow bowl, plate and cup
There are no reviews yet.