Do you want to bake a homemade birthday cake (or just a homemade fancy cake) but scared of trying a new recipe for the special day? With this organic baking kit, you will get the reassurance of a baking kit and an organic show-stopping result that won’t fail to impress your guests.
- Delicious raspberry and chocolate show-stopping cake in no time
- Perfect for cooking (and eating!) with children
Preparation time: 10 min, baking time: 20-25 min
Ingredients to be added: 135 g butter, 1 yogurt, 2 eggs, 90 g double cream (for icing)
Composition: Wheat flour T55*, blond cane sugar*, whole cane sugar*, raspberry chunks* (3%), baking powder* (wheat starch*, sodium bicarbonate, potassium bitartrate), Ré Island salt.
*From organic agriculture.
Produced in a factory that uses nuts and sesame.
Instruction of use:
- Preheat your oven to 160°C (th. 6).
- Pour the main baking mix (large bag) into a large bowl. Add the melted butter, the yogurt and the eggs, mixing until well combined.
- Pour the mixture in a round cake mould (∅ 20 cm) and place it in the oven to bake for 20-25 min.
- Prepare the icing: bring the double cream to a boil, add the content of the secondary baking mix (small bag) to the cream, and mix until smooth and creamy. Remove it from the stove and leave it to cool at room temperature, stirring frequently.
- Get the cake out of the oven, let it cool down, get it gently out of the tin and cover it generously with icing. Bon appétit!