Catching up on my web favourites blog post series, please find some great picks from the web. Happy reading!
1. How to make pom-pom fruits, by Mr P
2. 5 ways to make wooden spoons a thing of beauty, by Annie Spratt
3. Kids cooking – Banana muffins including a 5 minutes video of 2 mums baking with 4 tots :-), by Taming Twins
4. 46 fabulously frugal feasts by Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary in collaboration with Fuss Free Flavours and Fab Food 4 All
5. Giant Ferrero Rocher Hazelnut Mousse Cakes– my friend Julie made them and they were delicious, by Sugar Hero