Catching up on my web favourites blog post series, please find some great picks from the web. Happy reading!
1. How to make pom-pom fruits, by Mr P
2. 5 ways to make wooden spoons a thing of beauty, by Annie Spratt
3. Kids cooking – Banana muffins including a 5 minutes video of 2 mums baking with 4 tots :-), by Taming Twins
4. 46 fabulously frugal feasts by Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary in collaboration with Fuss Free Flavours and Fab Food 4 All
5. Giant Ferrero Rocher Hazelnut Mousse Cakes– my friend Julie made them and they were delicious, by Sugar Hero
Aw, love the wooden spoons! So cute!
Yes and so simple! I think I am going to buy some new plain ones to make with the boys actually :-)
I feel a wonderful afternoon with the kids coming on, making those banana muffins and decorating wooden spoons for a puppet show!
Those pom pom fruits are fantastic!
I love the fruit pom poms! What fun.
Thank you for the shout out for Credit Crunch Munch.