It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas and so are Croque-Maman favourite web reads… Enjoy!
1. Carrot stars (only 4 ingredients), by Feeding Finn
2. Edible gifts for French food lovers, by Croque-Maman on Pinterest UK
3. Alaska flambé (a grown-up treat), by Elle France
4. Six tips for cooking with kids everyday, by Ebabee Likes
5. Snowflake tortilla crisps recipe, by Eats Amazing
Have you come across something you really liked on the internet lately? Come on… share it ;-)
Thanks for the shoutout! Great round-up. I especially like the idea of giving edible gifts – thinking of making a few of my own this year.
You’re welcome, loved reading your post ;-)