Et voilà, Croque-Maman’s October 14 web favourites! A great selection of articles about children eating/cooking, a mini Bordeaux wine e-masterclass and a link to the beautiful clementine lanterns you can start making now that winter is around the corner!
1. How to make clementine lanterns, by Croque-Maman
2. Bordeaux wines 101, by Bordeaux.com
3. Rise and Shine – What kids around the world eat for breakfast, by Hannah Whitakert and Malia Wollan, The New York Times
4. Getting your kids to eat (or at least try) everything, by Mark Bittman, The New York Times
5. Cooking classes for kids serve up love of fruits and vegetables, by CBC News
Don’t forget to enter Croque-Maman’s giveaway #3 before midnight 23rd November 2014, for a chance to win a download of the Tasty food photography e-book, by Pinch of Yum.
Leave A Comment