Croque-Maman’s web favourites for the month of May 2014. I think this is my favourite web favourites so far :-)))
1. How to include kids in the kitchen, by Cook Smarts
2. Recipes illustrated by artists around the world, by They Draw & Cook – great to cook with children!
3. Delicatessen with love, by Gabriele Galimberti – Homage to all the grandmothers in the world and their love for good cooking
4. 50 kitchen science experiments, by Science Sparks – The kitchen is such a great place to explore science with children.
5. World’s toughest job interview, by Cardstore – if you have missed this video you really need to watch it!
You can find all Croque-Maman’s web favourites in the Bites & Pieces section under Web favourites.