Preparation time: 5 min, baking time: 10 min
Ingredients to be added: 95g butter, 1 egg
Composition: T80 wheat flour *, blond cane sugar *, chocolate chips (18%)*, sesame seeds (4%)*, baking powder*, Ré Island salt.
*From organic agriculture.
Please note that these baking kits contain sesame seeds and they have been produced in a factory that uses nuts.
- For soft cookies, let them to cook shaped as golf balls
- For crunchier cookies, flatten them slightly with the palm of your hand
Instruction of use:
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC.
- Pour the baking kit content into a mixing bowl.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a medium heat until it is completely liquid but not too hot (if it is too hot it will melt the chocolate chips).
- Combine with a wooden spoon in the mixing bowl the mix, the melted butter and the egg until you get a nice dough.
- Form the dough into balls the size of golf balls and place them on a cooking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Bon appetit!
Definitely some of the best home made cookies I have tasted! I have tried ready-made dough and cooked some from scratch but they did not taste like these! I love the sesame seeds in it, they were soft and crunchy enough. Just perfect. You wait until you have your housing smelling of these cookies! I am definitely buying some more!
Solenne (verified owner) –
Absolutely delicious! And so easy to prepare. Always a success!
I also offered this baking mix to one of my American friends who is a huge fan of cookies, and she and her family loved them!