This playful chocolate hazelnut cookies baking mix is the fruit of the collaboration between Marlette and the French designer Mathilde Cabanas.
With this baking kit, you can either cook with your children or treat them with an unusual yet delicious cookie recipe. Plus don’t tell them but there might be a little gift in it for them ;-)
- Homemade cookies in less than 15 minutes
- Perfect for cooking (and eating!) with children
Preparation time: 5 min, baking time: 10-15 min
Ingredients to be added: 80g butter, 1 egg
Composition: Wheat flour *, blond cane sugar *,whole rapadura cane sugar*, hazelnuts*, baking powder*, Ré Island salt + 50g chocolat chips*.
*From organic agriculture.
Please note that these baking kits contain hazelnuts and they have been produced in a factory that uses other nuts and sesame seeds.
- For soft cookies, let them to cook shaped as golf balls
- For crunchier cookies, flatten them slightly with the palm of your hand
- A surprise gift signed Mathilde Cabanas has been slipped into each pack… ;-)
Instruction of use:
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC.
- Pour the baking kit content into a mixing bowl.
- Melt the butter with the chocolate chips (from the small pack) and mix to combine. Place in the refrigerator for 15 min (optional) then pour in the mixing bowl containing the baking kit.
- Add the egg (previously beaten) and mix without working too much the dough.
- Form the dough into balls the size of golf balls and place them on a cooking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Bon appetit!