Croque-Maman’s web favourites for the month of October 2013. Have a quick look!
1. The Eiffel tower in a plate, how cute! – Edible food scenes for kids by Lee Samantha
2. Learn French food and drink vocabulary with your children by BBC Website
3. Add a special touch to your pies by decorating your piecrusts by Martha Stewart
4. Look at France from another perspective with this French gastronomy map by Lucy Loves This
5. My favourite children’s book character Harry Potter celebrating Halloween in style – Edible food scenes for kids by Lee Samantha